Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

moi...

My cartoon of pianist Yefim Bronfman, which I did shortly after interviewing him in Seattle.
Some folks from the online gallery where most of my art is, on a site called Toonpool, interviewed me a while back and they're featuring it again. Their questions don't have much to do with art, but I was so flattered to be chosen for a profile. Excerpt:

Toonpool: Tell me the biggest prank you've ever pulled on a friend. 

Me: I can’t think of a prank I pulled on someone else, but I remember a trick someone played on me. At an office Christmas party that was held at a nice hotel, one of my co-workers grabbed some silverware from a table setting and stuck it in my purse. I walked around all night with this silverware sticking out of my bag, and nobody told me! That’s the part I still can’t believe!


http://blog.toonpool.com/interview/letter-from-seattle/

No comments:

Post a Comment